Just taken a booking for election night at the Man of Kent, Rochester; my first time at this venue.
June stared well with a nice gig at the Flying Pig, Cambridge (joined by Ruby Florence).
It's turning out to be a busy month. I'm at the Railway Hotel, Southend, with the band twice and once in solo form.
The band also play Annie's jazz club in Thorpe Bay with a special five-piece line-up.
I'm doing solo gigs in Essex, Suffolk and Kent.
Tim Huskisson is joining me for a gig at the Smack in Old Leigh. And I've got a spot at the famous Leigh Festival.
Here's the list:
* Sunday June 4, 4.30pm: Bottleneck Blues (featuring West Weston), Railway Hotel, Clifftown Road, Southend
* Monday June 5, 8pm: Martin McNeill with guests Fran McGillivray and Mike Burke, Peggy Sue's Music Bar, 1063 London Road, Leigh-on-Sea
* Tuesday June 6, 8.30pm: solo session at the Railway Hotel, Clifftown Road, Southend
* Thursday, June 8, 8.30pm: Man of Kent, 6 John St, Rochester ME1 1YN
* Saturday June 10, 8.30pm: Maypole, Mill End, Thaxted CM6 2LT
* Sunday June 12, 2.30pm: Ship, Blaxhall, near Woodbridge, Suffolk
* Thursday June 15, 8pm: Lifeboat, Market Street, Margate
* Friday June 16, 8.30pm: Martin McNeill and Tim Huskisson, Smack, High Street, Old Leigh
* Sunday June 25, 11.15am: Clarendon Scout Hut, Old Leigh -- part of Leigh Folk Festival
* Sunday June 25, 4.30pm: Bottleneck Blues, Railway Hotel, Clifftown Road, Southend
* Monday June 26, 1pm: Duo session with Tim Aves, Station House, Burnham (Burnham Art Trail event)
* Tuesday June 27, 8pm: Bottleneck Blues, Annie's Jazz Club, Thorpe Hall Golf Club, Thorpe Bay. With West Weston, Tim Huskisson, JJ Zarbo, Marc Cecil